3rd Annual Illinois District 13 Challenger Jamboree
September 6th, 2014 (SIGN UP OPEN).
sign up for the Challenger Jamboree is OPEN. This event will be held at the
Randall Oaks Complex in Dundee, IL (Rt 72 and Randall Road) on September 6th
2014. This is an official Little League event so Challenger players 4-18
or up to 22 if still in high school are eligible.
players that are over 22, PLEASE SIGN UP if we get enough
older players I will put 2 teams together so they play each other and there
will be no issues playing the younger teams from the other leagues ( or I will
try and schedule against one of our BBSA teams).
IS a free event. SIGN UP NOW
of the facts:
- The event happens
- (1) baseball game is played
with buddies from our Bartlett Buddy Network.
- Players receive tee shirt and
- There will be hayrides.
- Simple Carnival games.
- The Randall Oaks petting zoo
FREE to Challengers and their families if in uniform.
- The Randall Oaks golf course
will have free access (and clubs if need be) to their 3 hole par 3
handicap accessible for Challengers.
- Hayride shuttle to Zoo and
- Lunch for the players.
is a REAL fun event for the whole family.
Sign up will consist of:
- Going to the main BBSA
- Click on fall registration
button at top of the page.
- Log into your account and you
will see your players information under “your children”.
- Click the blue button “register
as a player”
- Click on the green button
- Verify your players info and
hit continue (this should all be correct).
- Click on Challenger Jamboree
- And check out. Note there is no
FEE to sign up to play.
- IN COMMENTS PLEASE PUT YOUR
PLAYERS TEE SHIRT SIZE, RECOMMEND GOING SIZE LARGER.
YOU ARE INTERESTED PEASE REGISTER, there is a limited time that regristration
will be open.