We in the middle of our "SECOND SEASON" and next up is......
4th Annual Illinois District 13 Challenger Jamboree September 12th, 2015 (SIGN UP OPEN).
The sign up for the Challenger Jamboree is OPEN. This event will be held at the Randall Oaks Complex in Dundee, IL (Rt 72 and Randall Road) on September 12th 2015. This is an official Little League event so Challenger and Sr Challenger players are welcome.
Sr Challengers, since we are the only league to have a Sr Division, PLEASE SIGN UP if we get enough older players I will put 2 teams together so they play each other and there will be no issues playing the younger teams from the other leagues. We can also allow some other older players from the leagues to join us.
This IS a free event. SIGN UP NOW
Some current and past facts from past Jamborees (meetings happening this week).
• The event happens 9/12/2015(First games to start at approximate 11 am)
• (1) baseball game is played with buddies from our Bartlett Buddy Network.
• Players have receive tee shirt and trophy (To be determined for 2015)
• There has been hay rides.
• Simple Carnival games (looking to expand for Sr players as well)
• The Randall Oaks petting zoo FREE to Challengers and their families if in uniform.
• The Randall Oaks golf course will have free access (and clubs if need be) to their 3 hole par 3 handicap accessible for Challengers.
• Hay ride shuttle to Zoo and Golf (To be confirmed)
This is a REAL fun event for the whole family.
· Sign up will consist of (If you are a current BBSA family member):
• Going to the main BBSA website www.bartlettbsa. com
• Click on fall registration button at top of the page.
• Log into your account and you will see your players information under “your children”.
• Click the blue button “register as a player”
• Click on the green button “continue”
• Verify your players info and hit continue (this should all be correct).
• Click on Challenger Jamboree
• And check out. Note there is no FEE to sign up to play.
• IN COMMENTS PLEASE PUT YOUR PLAYERS TEE SHIRT SIZE IF WE HAVE THEM THIS YEAR. (RECOMMEND GOING SIZE LARGER.)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PEASE REGISTER, there is a limited time that registration will be open.
Any questions email Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org